USPAACC Fast 100 Asian American Companies
April 14, 2017
i-Tech e-Services, LLC
4020 Steve Reynolds Blvd.
Norcross, GA 30093
i-Tech e-Services, LLC is one of USPAACC Fast 100 Asian American companies that has displayed resilience and excellent performance.
Fast 100 companies like yours give us the reason to celebrate impressive achievements in our often quiet community. We will be telling the world about you at USPAACC's 32nd Anniversary, Collaborate-Innovate-Connect on the West Coast: San Diego, CA. This theme symbolizes our fast-changing world as we look forward with great optimism. The Conference will be chaired by Ampcus, PepsiCo, Southern California Edison, Technology Integration Group, and Wells Fargo.
Our Fast 100 together generated annual revenue of $10 billion, despite global economic challenges. The pan Asian American community is proud of you; the country values your contributions to the economic vitality of American life; and we look forward to seeing you, your team, family and friends on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 in formal attire or national dress at the Excellence Awards Reception & Gala Dinner. A special Reception that will be held in your honor on Thursday, June 1 evening, during the 32nd CelebrAsian Procurement Conference, Hilton San Diego Bayfront San Diego, California on May 31- June 2, 2017.
The conference circular, agenda, and logistic sheet are enclosed for your perusal. Mihyun Yun, Janice Tu, and their team will be available to help you to register for the conference, and answer any questions you may have.
Fortune 1000 procurement leadership will also be there to celebrate with you. They include:
- Christina Najjar, Director of Procurement, AARP
- Darade Collins, Director Supplier Diversity, AGL Resources
- Joseph Maralit, Senior Buyer, BMW
- Michelle Hawkins, CPO, Charter Communications
- Wesley Stith, VP of Purchasing, Clark Construction
- Michael Cooper, Director, Sourcing and Procurement, Disney
- Ralf Nickel, Global Director & Chief Contracting Officer IT, General Motors
- John Evans, CPO, Ingersoll Rand
- Angie Klett, CPO, Nationwide
- Gun Shim, CPO, PG&E
- DK Singh, CPO, Schneider -Electric
- Denita Willoughby, CPO, Sempra Energy Utility
- Douglas Bauder, CPO, Southern California Edison
- Gary Kallenbach, CPO, UPS
- Tom Lutz, CPO, US Bank
Directors of Federal Government offices responsible for ensuring that small and minority businesses are included equitably in procurement will also be there. They include the Departments of Agriculture, Defense, Energy, Homeland Security and Transportation, etc.
The entire USPAACC leadership team and I look forward to welcoming you. As in the past, we expect more than 800 attendees at this exciting event.
Your presence will be essential as an indispensable part of the recognition of excellence. See you soon!
Once again, congratulations!
Susan Au Allen
National President & CEO